Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

Around the Baltic on my inline skates








July 2013

Cycling lanes around the charming island of Lübeck (and also in the touristic shopping area). But again, it need time. On the other hand, Travemünde is not quite skateble as beaches use to be.









July 2013 & 2015


Kiel has completely new facilities. The only condition is a lucky day without rain. Great experience to cross the world's busiest canal without taking off your rollerblades (Free ferry).






August 2014



Helsinki is so smooth, skateble and quiet. One of my favorite skating cities in EU. Part of the routes follows Helsinki City Marathon.









July 2015



Saint-Petersburg is a quite broad city to do long routes, specially along the Neva. However it requires to sacrifice your time for other monuments, so my result has been very limited by now. Pity!!








August 2015


Hamburg doesn't belong to the Baltic but to the North Sea. However, it has such good cycling conditions that I want to include it here. My 3rd visit to the city, so I knew quite well what to see and how to go.


No comments: