Pages

Saturday 7 March 2015

Magic Sparkle

Sometimes things happen in a way as if they had been ordered intentionally.

In the afternoon, I was watching the last units of a music course by Prof. Wright, completing quizzes about Postmodernism, specially focused on Minimalism. Then a pianist friend posted this question on facebook:
So, now at least I can understand what he is talking about, and, with luck, can also get oriented by some of the answers...

In the evening, finally I could attend Fazil Say's concert in Barcelona (I missed his solo recital on past Tuesday held in my favorite hall with my favorite seat booked eight months ago). In a hurry, I have forgotten to take any program note on the ground floor and once upstairs, I could barely remember which works were going to be performed.

I knew it would be his own piano concerto but had no idea what it was about. Here it comes. 









And



No comments: